Bleach Unleashed Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Unleashed Souls

Apply For Gms And All The Stuff You Need To Kno About The Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikota

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:01 am

Game Key: Killcon

In game name: Mikota

Reason i would like to be a gm:
I would like to be a gm because i have experience and i follow the rules i also am on alot so i can help most of the time that is why i would like to be a gm i don't care what gm lvl you give me
Back to top Go down
HaseoTerror

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm applcation   GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 am

Name:Haseo
Key:Woflink57

reason i wnat to be gm:I nwat ot be gm bucase i follwo all the rules nad i have all the icons you will evver need.I will answer al lthe noobs quesitons ofr you.I'm on everyday i cna be.Also i cna ifnd easly mroe poeple ot be oyur host nad what ever you need.I don't care whta mg lvl you give me.Plus i have otn ofr experince form other games
Back to top Go down
Jiryai

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Name: Crimson Flame
Key: Jiryai

Reason i would like to be gm:
i would like to be a gm on your game because i have had experiance being one one a few games and i never break the rules. I am on every day unless something comes up which rarely ever happens. I help out anyone who asks for help as long as it is reasonable. I can icon so if you need any help just
ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unleashed Souls :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: